Nigeria


Nigeria is my native country you could say. Its where my whole family live and were born. You’d think I would want to go there and discover my background and stuff like that but it’s just always been the place I‘ve dreaded going. I live in Lagos. I’ve been there twice and it actually isn’t that bad but its just one of those things that you have to exaggerate for no reason. Its just the place I go to see family members that I have never met before but seem to know me. It consists of “wow you’ve gotten so big” and me smiling awkwardly. When I was in the taxi driving home from the airport it was raining with a touch of thunder and lightning and when I arrived to my dads house and got out of the car it was hot but still raining with a touch of thunder and lightning. That’s a pretty good description of what the weathers like in Nigeria. Grass is scarce. But it’s a pretty rich country I think. The houses are all like mansions and everyone has chefs and drivers. I vividly remember a cockroach being in my shower and wanting to go home and that was only the first day. I met all my cousins and family friends and they were surprisingly cool. Went to the pool. The food was good. I’m sure I did more but I don’t really remember even though it was only 5 years ago. Looking back it was actually pretty good but I still wouldn’t want to go back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Florida

California