Dubai

Dubai was probably my favourite destination. Even though I was 10 I still remember it pretty well.
It was August 2012. The Olympics were ending. We flew Emirates and I remember seeing the flight attendants uniform and thinking wow would love to be them but I’ve since changed my mind. The flight was great and they gave me a little cute kiddies box of food with a kit kat that I will never forget. I remember getting into the airport and seeing loads of boys with fake beats headphones on and thinking that this was dubai. The place of fake brands and markets. When we were there we got a flyer to go on a desert safari and I was soon to find out that that would be the highlight of the holiday. The car ride into the desert was pretty brutal. There wasn’t any straight flat ground we were just driving up and down and side to side on bumps. It was like being on a rollercoaster that you regret getting onto. We got there, got weird Dubaian scarves, rode some camels and got some hennas. We visited markets, shopped, ate. It was all very impressive for my 10 year old mind. 




I remember my parents went to a meeting and were going to buy a time share here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Florida

California